The TouchMix-30 Pro has the features and functionality that will satisfy the most demanding professional while also providing an intuitive workflow that delivers great results, quickly and easily, to users at every level of experience.
Perfect for production professionals, musicians and bands as well as live performance venues, its 32 mixing channels (24 Mic/Line, 6 Line, Stereo USB) and 16 outputs offer tremendous signal management flexibility for a wide range of applications.
With firmware version 2.0, TouchMix-30 Pro supports 3 custom fader banks of 8 channels each, allowing versatile, personalized channel display for the most demanding users and applications. This latest firmware version also gives the TouchMix-30 Pro the capability to interface with select third party control surfaces with motorized faders using Mackie Control Protocol. Two modes of operation exist: TouchMix-30 Pro mixer wired to the control surface, or iOS tablet paired with the control surface and connected to the TouchMix-30 Pro mixer via Wi-Fi. The complementary new channel strips display presents controls and indicators for the selected fader group.
- 32 inputs (24 mic/line, 6 line, 1 stereo USB playback).
- 10" (diagonal) color, multi-touch capacitive touch screen graphical user interface combined with hardware controls for fast and intuitive operation.
- Intuitive Work Flow — simple for the novice; fast for the professional.
- Over 120 Live Sound Channel Presets for a wide range of sources and instruments.
- Anti-Feedback; Room Tuning; Gain and Effects Wizards.
- Comprehensive, on-board Info System guides and assists users.
- 4-Band full Parametric EQ, variable High and Low-Pass Filters on all input channels.
- Gate, Compressor and Delay on all input channels.
- All outputs feature 1/3 Octave Graphic Equalization and 6-band Parametric EQ plus Limiters, Delay and 12-band Notch Filters.
- Eight Sub-Groups with 6-band full Parametric EQ, variable High- and Low-Pass Filters and Limiter. May be linked for stereo.
- 8 DCA groups; 8 Mute groups; 8 subgroups.
- Two built-in Real Time Analyzers (RTA).
- Six professional quality Stereo DSP Processors plus a Pitch Corrector.
- Touch-and-Route Patch Matrix for easy “multing” of inputs to mixer channels.
- Copy and Paste function easily duplicates mixes, channels, EQ, dynamics and more.
- Monitor mixes: 14 mono mixes, may be paired for stereo. Two pairs of the Auxes can drive wired in-ear monitors (IEM)directly.
- Records and plays back multi-track wave files (32 tracks) using external hard drive. Capable of recording all input channels plus a user-selected stereo output pair.
- Interfaces with most DAW software running on Mac® computers.
- Remote control via mobile devices over Wi-Fi. (Wi-Fi dongel not included), Router is recommended
- Rack-mountable with optional Accessory Kit.
- 19 cm x 42.9 cm x 46 cm