The Outline X4 has been designed to be versatile and easy to use in any operation condition. Equally useful for most subwoofers as well as high power fullrange systems, Outline X4 suites any configuration and purpose.
Ultimately flexible and safe, Powersoft’s legendary power supply is now suitable to Single Phase, Bi-Phase or Three Phase operation from 85 VAC up to 460 VAC without need of selection. True Three Phase load balancing is directly achievable by the unit without any complex load assignment in the power distribution system. Outline X4 provides four fully processable channels and selectable inputs from analog sources as well as digital AES3 and two redundant Dante™* streams.
Channel mixing and routing can be easily performed thanks to the integrated revolutionary low latency DSP, providing the highest degree of freedom in sound shaping and speaker management.
Full support to 100 Mbps and Gigabit Ethernet makes it easy to integrate Outline X4 into any existing infrastructure. Completely integrated into Armonía Pro Audio Suite™, the new X4 interface is also available for smartphone and tablet, providing a new experience in power management.
- Number of channels: 4
- Output power (per channel): Single channel mode: 5200 W @ 2 Ω, 3000 W @ 4 Ω, 1600 W @ 8 Ω
- Bridge mode: 10400 W @ 4 Ω, 6000 W @ 8 Ω
- Max output voltage 175 V peak
- Max output current 130 A peak
- AC Main Power: Universal, Single Phase, Bi-Phase or Three Phase acceptance, switching mode with PFC
- Operating voltage: 85 V – 440 V
- Noise floor: -70 dBV (20 Hz – 20 kHz, A-weighted)
- Input impedance: 20 kΩ balanced
- Slew rate:> 50 V/μs @ 8 Ω, input filter bypassed
- Integrated DSP: Matrix, cross-over, delay, limiters, equalizers, group control,
- Input connector: 4 x XLR-F – Analog signal input
- 2 x XLR-F AES3 signal input
- Output connector: 2 x speakon
- Height: 44 mm - 1 3/4″
- Width: 483 mm - 19″
- Depth: 495 mm - 19 1/2″
- Weight: 15 kg