The GXD4 amplifier from QSC define the new amp standard for professional entertainers who require lightweight amplifier with unmatched performance and flexibility at an affordable price point. The universal switchmode power supply helps reduce the weight, increase efficiency, and ensures rock-solid continued operation even with poor power conditions.
The addition of on-board DSP processing with an easy-to-use interface offers powerful tools like Crossover and EQ filters, Delay, and Power Limiting that allow the user to configure the amplifier and maximize the performance of their loudspeakers.
- Total power of 1600W
- 8Ω dynamic, both channels driven: 600 watts
- 4Ω dynamic, both channels driven: 800watts
- 8Ω continuous, both channels driven: 400watts
- 4Ω continuous, both channels driven: 600watts
- Extensive and powerful loudspeaker processing to maximize loudspeaker performance, that includes, Crossover and Parametric EQ filters, Delay, and Power Limiting
- Power levels matched to the most popular loudspeakers and optimized for the maximum real-world headroom into 4Ω and 8Ω loudspeakers
- Class-D output power with a universal switchmode power supply for high performance and efficiency, as well as light weight
- Parallel XLR and 1/4” TRS input connectors for compatibility with any source while providing convenient loop-thru capability
- Professional NL4 and Binding Post output connectors provide mono and bi-amp speaker connectivity
- Front panel LEDs monitor, Power, Signal and Clipping
- Large LCD display with dual rotary encoders for fast and simple set-up and on-screen monitoring of the output levels
- Dimensions (HWD): 3.5" (2 RU) × 19" × 10.2" (89 mm × 483 mm × 259 mm)
- Weight (Net): 11.3 lb (5.1 kg)