For higher power the SPA2-200 two channel amplifier delivers up to 200 watts rms per channel into 4 or 8 ohms; the two channels can also be bridged providing up to 400 watts rms into 4 or 8 ohms.
When the channels are bridged they can be switched into 70V or 100V direct drive mode providing up to 350 watts rms into a mono 70V or 100V output.
Like the other SPA models, an 80Hz highpass filter is engaged when in 70V or 100V mode.
Up to 200 watts per channel into 4 and 8 ohms — the outputs of the SPA2-200 model are designed to provide up to 200 watts per channel into Low-Z loads.
- ENERGY STAR® qualified amplifier — The ENERGY STAR qualified SPA amplifiers employ an efficient class-D design to conserve energy and reduce operational cost.
- Bridgeable outputs for higher power — Bridging the outputs of the SPA2-200 will deliver up to 350 watts into 70V or 100V when bridged.
- Auto-Ramp provides quiet startup and power-down — The ENERGY STAR auto-ramp circuitry ensures quiet and fast power up from standby and seamless power-down following 25 minutes of inactivity, dramatically reducing power consumption.
- Rack-mountable 1U, half rack width enclosure
— The SPA amplifers can be mounted in 1 RU, 1/2 rack space, and their clever joining brackets enable easy under-table and wall-mounting
- Output Circuitry: Class D
- Stereo Mode, watts per channel: 4Ω/8Ω dynamic, both channels driven 200watts
- Bridged Mode, watts per channel: 400watts
- 70V & 100V: 350watts
- Signal to Noise (A weighted, 20 Hz–20 kHz): >100 dB
- Input Sensitivity: 1.23 Vrms (+4 dBu)
- Maximum Voltage Gain: 25.0 dB (8Ω setting)
- Frequency Response(20 Hz - 20 kHz): +0.1 dB, -0.1 dB
- Input Impedance: >10 kΩ (balanced), >10 kΩ (unbalanced)
- Size: 43 mm × 220 mm × 241 mm
- Weight: 1,4kg
- Includes: Power cable, quick start guide, connector kit, rack mount ears, mounting brackets