The E110 is a compact, two-way loudspeaker with a 10-inch, die cast frame woofer with a
2.5-inch voice-coil housed in a multi-purpose enclosure that’s at home in stage monitor or main
PA deployment. It incorporates QSC’s DMT (Directivity Matched Transition) design with a wide
85° coverage. When used as a stage monitor, the E110 is angled up at a 55° angle allowing it to
be placed near the performer when used on a crowded stage.
E Series loudspeakers will perform very well with any quality, professional power amplifier –
but by taking advantage of the complete E Series Entertainment System, more performance and
options are available. Today’s powered loudspeakers rely on finely tuned digital signal processing (DSP)
to achieve a higher level of performance. When used with QSC GXD or PLD amplifiers or with a
QSC TouchMix digital mixer, E Series loudspeakers can also take advantage of advanced DSP.
QSC has developed E Series DSP settings for all three platforms. These settings support a variety of
applications including live sound reinforcement (with and without subwoofers), stage monitoring, dance music and karaoke.
- High output, professional quality sound with 300 W continuous power
- E Series Entertainment System – Advanced digital signal processing tunings and options using QSC GXD, PLD amplifiers or TouchMix digital mixers.
- E Series Entertainment System DSP Tunings are now available for PLD, CXD and GXD processing amplifiers:
- Rugged tour-grade textured paint
- Foam-lined perforated steel grill
- Suitable for main PA and stage monitor
- Available U-Style Yoke and M8 rigging kit for permanent installation
- Dual angle pole socket
- Configuration: 1 x 10-inch, 2-way, non-powered
- Frequency Response (-6 dB) 68Hz – 20kHz - Frequency Range (-10 dB) 50Hz - 20kHz
- Power capacity: continuous/peak: 300 W / 1200 W
- Sensitivity: 95 dB, 1 W @ 1 m
- Coverage Angle: 85° conical DMT
- Output1 (Peak SPL @ 1m) 126 dB
- Nominal Impedance: 8Ω
- Input Connections: 2 x NL4, 1 x barrier strip
- Dimensions: (WxHxD) 330 x 560 x 330 mm