For applications where unsightly cable runs or drilling of holes is not permissible, the DN¬202 WT and WR combination is ideal for getting stereo audio from point A to B.
The DN-202WT is a wireless audio transmitter with balanced XLR and ¼-inch inputs, enabling users to send audio from a professional audio mixer or source through walls and ceilings up to 200 feet (60m) away.
The DN-202WR is the companion receiver, featuring balanced XLR and ¼-inch outputs for connection to loudspeakers or amplification systems. Multiple DN-202WR’s may be used with a single DN-202WT to optimize sound coverage at an event or split indoor/outdoor/multi-level venues.
- For use with DN-202WT
- Receives audio up to 30m (100 ft) without wires
- Use multiple DN-202WR in a system for more coverage
- XLR and 1/4” audio outputs
- External, articulating antennas ensure optimum transmission and reception
- Perfect for event spaces, houses of worship, entertainment venues, education, retail, and more