Samson Stage XPD2 Headset System
Headset microphone wireless system with a uniquely designed USB stick receiver that connects with smartphones, computers, and XPD Wireless-enabled Samson portable PA systems.
The Samson XPD2 Headset system is a wireless microphone solution for content creation, digital communication and live sound reinforcement. Offering simple setup and professional full-range audio, the XPD2 Headset features a uniquely designed USB stick receiver that connects with computers, smartphones and XPD Wireless-enabled Samson portable PA systems.
Unlike traditional wireless systems with large receivers that require AC power or batteries, the XPD2 Headset features an innovate receiver that’s built into a USB stick. This convenient design plugs into and draws power from a standard USB port on a computer. 1-touch pairing and 20 hours of transmitter battery life allow for shorter setup and longer performance. The additional 1/8" (3.5mm) output allows for headphone monitoring or the XPD2 Handheld to be used with any device that has an analog line input.
The XPD2 Headset system is compatible with iPads and iPhones using Apple’s Lightning to USB Camera Adapter, as well as with Android devices via a host OTG adapter. This makes the XPD2 Headset perfect for upgrading your audio for mobile video, including live streaming on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter, not to mention for journalists looking for a mobile solution to add to their kit.
XPD2 USB Digital Wireless System
- Simultaneous Systems: 2
- Working Range: 30m (line of sight)
- Working Frequency: 2.404~2.476GHZ
- Modulation Type: GFSK
- Frequency Respose: 20Hz–16KHz
- Signal To Noise: >85dB RXD2 USB Receiver
- Max. Analog Audio Output Level: 0dBu
- USB Audio Sample Rate: 32KHz
- USB Audio Support: Vista, Win7, Win8, Mac OSX without driver
- Operating Voltage: 5V DC PXD1 Beltpack Transmitter
- Microphone: Samson DE5 micro headset mic
- RF Power: <10 mW EIRP
- Battery Life: 20 hours from 2 x AA batteries
- Gift Box Dimensions: (286mm x 118mm x 64mm)