Samson Stage XPDm Handheld
Handheld Digital Wireless System
Samson makes wireless easier than ever with the XPDm Handheld System, a unique wireless microphone solution that is ideal for singers, presenters, educators and interviewers. Operating on the 2.4GHz license-free frequency, this digital wireless system offers simple setup and rock-solid wireless operation at an unbeatable value.
Easily connect the XPDm Handheld System into your audio setup with the lightweight and portable RXD1M receiver that has XLR, 1/4” and 1/8” outputs.
The XPDm Digital Wireless System delivers high-quality audio using digital transmission at 2.4GHz, the results sound as good as a traditional wired microphone. This wireless technology allows the microphone transmitter to send an uncompressed signal to the receiver and offers a greater signal-to-noise when compared to other wireless systems.
The HXD1 handheld transmitters allows for a completely cordless performance and captures vocals with absolute clarity. Offering 20 hours of run time from two AA batteries, and an impressive 100’ of wireless operation, the HXD1 delivers reliable performance in any application. A Q6 neodymium mic element provides a wide dynamic range and a multi-axis, shockmounted capsule that minimizes handling noise for a reliable, professional sounding wireless mic solution.
- High performance digital wireless system
- Operates on 2.4GHz License-free frequency
- 100’ (30m) line-of-sight operating range
- RXD1M Tabletop Receiver
- Balanced XLR, unbalanced 1/4” and unbalanced 1/8” outputs
- One-touch pairing button
- Rotary volume knob with integral power switch
HXD1 Handheld Transmitter
- Q6 Dynamic Microphone capsule
- Offers up to 20 hours of battery life using two AA batteries
- Simultaneous Systems: 2
- Working Range: 100' (30m) line of sight
- Working Frequency: 2.404~2.476GHz
- Modulation type: GFSK
- Audio Frequency Response: 20Hz–16KHz
- T.H.D.: <0.1% (@ 1KHz, -10dBu)
- Signal to Noise: >85dB
- Audio Output Level
- 1/8" (3.5mm) & 1/4" Jack (unbalanced): 5dBu
- XLR Jack (balanced): 5dBu
- Audio Output Impedance
- 1/8" (3.5mm) & 1/4" Jack (unbalanced): 2KΩ
- XLR output jack (balanced): 4.5KΩ
- RF Sensitivity: -78dBm/20dB SINAD
- Operating Voltage: 5V/500mA