The MicroWedge MW10 is collaboration between original MicroWedge Series inventor
Dave “Rat” Levine (founder of Rat Sound Systems, Inc.) and the EAW Engineering Department,
resulting in dramatically upgraded performance and ergonomics. The coaxial design pairs a
10-inch woofer with a 1.75-inch voice-coil compression driver to provide
full yet controlled 90-degree conical dispersion.
All frequencies emanate from the exact same point, eliminating crossover region problems
and time/phase irregularities, as well as optimizing coherency.
The coaxial approach also contributes to a very compact, low-profile footprint.
The port on the front of the cabinet enhances LF response in coupling with the floor,
the opening also houses a convenient carrying handle and dual NL4 connectors.
- Highly coherent coaxial design (10-inch LF)
- Enhanced fidelity and power handling
- Upgraded transducers and crossover design
- Switchable single-amp/bi-amp modes
- Convenient input connector location