Samson Stage XPD2 Presentation System
Lavalier microphone wireless system with a uniquely designed USB stick receiver that connects with smartphones, computers, and XPD Wireless-enabled Samson portable PA systems.
The Samson XPD2 Lavalier system is a wireless microphone solution for content creation, digital communication and live sound reinforcement. Offering simple setup and professional full-range audio, the XPD2 Lavalier features a uniquely designed USB stick receiver that connects with computers, smartphones and XPD Wireless-enabled Samson portable PA systems.
XPD2 USB Digital Wireless System
- Simultaneous Systems: 2
- Working Range: 30m (line of sight)
- Working Frequency: 2.404~2.476GHZ
- Modulation Type: GFSK
- Frequency Respose: 20Hz–16KHz
- Signal To Noise: >85dB RXD2 USB Receiver
- Max. Analog Audio Output Level: 0dBu
- USB Audio Sample Rate: 32KHz
- USB Audio Support: Vista, Win7, Win8, Mac OSX without driver
- Operating Voltage: 5V DC PXD1 Beltpack Transmitter
- Microphone: Samson LM8 lavalier microphone.
- RF Power: <10 mW EIRP
- Battery Life: 20 hours from 2 x AA batteries
- Gift Box Dimensions: (286mm x 118mm x 64mm)